Welcome to Bikram Yoga Orlando. After you read this page, download the release form and bring it with you when you come to your first class.
1. Please dispose of your gum before entering the yoga room.
2. You are required to use a yoga mat and full size bath towel in class. You can rent a mat for $1 and a towel for $1.50.
3. Keep all personal belongings (including shoes, bags, and keys) in a storage area. Take into the yoga room nothing other than your towel, water, mat and positive attitude!
4. Position your mat and towel in a pre-marked location. We use the marked mat placements to ensure proper spacing of students. First-timers should not practice on the front row.
5. We ask that you do not use a towel to provide traction for your hands or feet. Please do not use the walls to hold your balance.
6. Please wait to drink until our first water break. This is about 25 minutes into class. After that time drink as needed between postures, not during. No other type of beverage than water is allowed in the yoga room.
7. When you feel the need to rest, lie on your back with your arms and legs down. Feet facing the back wall. Keep your eyes on the ceiling. It is common as a beginner to feel lightheaded or nauseous, this will pass quickly as you become acclimated to the class. Take it easy the first few classes.
8. Please stay in the yoga room until the class is completed. If you do exit the room, do so between postures, not during. When you come back, first look through the window, enter between postures.
9. If you require any modifications please speak to the instructor before class.
10. You are about to change your life for the better. Have fun!
"Never too late, never too old, never too bad, never too sick to start from the scratch once again." Bikram Choudhury